Pengaruh Keuangan Inklusif dan Bank Syariah terhadap Konsumsi Nasional Indonesia
This study aims to determine the effect of financial inclusion and Islamic Banks to national consumption in Indonesia. The Data used in this research is the second data obtained through the official website of the authority of the Islamic financial services banking statistics and data from the Central Statistical Office Data. The method used in this research is the analysis of panel data regression with the aid of Eviews 9 to obtain the processed results complete data concerning the relationship of one variable with the variable that the other. The sample of this study consists of 33 provinces in Indonesia with the time frames 2017-2020. The results of this study is that the variable financial inclusion has influence in a positive and partial to the variable of national consumption with the value of the probability of 0,0000 < 0,05. While the variables of islamic banks have influence in a positive and partial to the variable of national consumption with the value of the probability of 0,0460 < 0,05. Then for the regression simultaneously obtain the result that financial inclusion and islamic banks jointly affect the national consumption. For the coefficient of determination of the two independent variables against the national consumption by 91% while the remaining 9% is explained or influenced by other variables that are not incorporated into the model of this research.