Dana pihak ketiga, Inflasi dan Pembiayaan Mudharabah terhadap Non Performing Financing pada Bank Islam di Indonesia dan Malaysia


This study aimed to analyze the influence of third party funds, inflation, and mudharabah against non performing financing on Islamic Banks in Indonesia and Malaysia. Data used is secondary data. The method used in this analysis is the panel data regression. The results showed that in partial third party fund and mudharabah significant negative effect on the Non Performing Financing, while inflation is positive and not significant to the Non Performing Financing. Variable Third Party Funds, Inflation and mudharabah jointly significant effect on Non Performing Financing. Based on the regression equation fixed effect model results show the results of the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.369198, or 36.91 per cent means that the variation of the variable third party funds, inflation and mudharabah have an influence on the non performing financing for the coefficient of determination, while the rest 63.09 percent influenced by variables outside the model